Energy Technology Singapore - Company Description
Job no: 492429
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – Tuas
Sony Energy Technology Singapore is Singapore's first and only lithium ion polymer manufacturing plant and also Sony's first in South East Asia. This highly automated plant utilizes cutting-edge equipment and technologies to manufacture lithium ion polymer batteries for use in mobile phones & game consoles.
Senior / Engineer (Liquid Cell Design)
- To be project leader or supporting role to introduce new cell models, new cell parts or equipment as part of VACD or PLP activities to the production line.
- Initiate and carry out design changes to improve product quality.
- Lead project groups and formulate action plans.
- Review and report progress of engineering projects.
- Plan and execute engineering tests.
- Evaluate and analyze engineering test results.
- Perform cell analysis for cell design verification, evaluation or defect root cause investigation.
- Handle ECN matters.
- Prepare or update Procedures, OS or check sheets.
- Perform maintenance of evaluation equipment and ensure spare parts inventory is maintained.
- Perform 5S activities in office, work area and common area.
- Perform tasks and projects assigned by superior.
- Perform all secondary appointments as assigned.
- Guide and train new assistant engineers or technicians.
- Degree in Material / Mechanical / Electrochemistry Engineering field
- Min 5 years relevant experience in Production/Manufacturing environment
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend