ServiceNow Solution Architect
Job no: 492446
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Information Technology
Global Solutions Singapore provides the optimum solution of IT/IS globally by continuously working on innovative measures to maintain and enhance Sony Group's operational excellence. It challenges to create new values with the core competence of high information technology skills, project management capability and clear understanding of the business process.
- Responsible for the design, architecture and leading maintenance and enhancement of ServiceNow ITSM applications.
- Experience in ServiceNow integration and work with IT members to integrate ServiceNow with external systems
- Design and implementation applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Establishing and maintaining technical documentation
- 3 years of experience in configuration and development on the ServiceNow platform including analysis, design, development and integration with external tools
- Experience leading, designing, and developing ServiceNow solutions that include IT Service Management as well as other ServiceNow packages
- Experience deploying and managing ServiceNow MID servers across a large enterprise
- Experience with other commonly-supported platforms such as: SharePoint, AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with monitoring solutions, AWS and Azure AD preferred
- ServiceNow certifications (Administrator, Developer, or Implementation Specialist) strongly preferred
- Degree in Computer Science
- ITIL Certification
- Background in ITIL, Service Management experience and Knowledge Management processes
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend