Executive, Order Management
Job no: 492447
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Supply Chain & Logistics
SEA Field Sales & Marketing Company is responsible for the marketing, sales and service of consumer as well as broadcasting and professional products in Singapore. It also manages distribution and trading businesses from Singapore to various parts of Asia.
- Support Marketing, Sales and Sony Stores in Sales and Distribution operations
- Responsible for the daily distribution of goods to Dealers and Sony Stores involving Stock reservations, Order processing, Stocks replenishment, Sales Return, Stocks transfer and issuing of Debit/ Credit Notes for sales adjustment and sales reduction
- Ensure data quality and speed in sales and distribution processes
- Support month end closing activities and ensure all billings are completed
- Check and upload Marketing Memo for Sales Reduction activities
- Keep track of free gift backorder and follow-up on delivery to Dealer
- Coordinate with Sales and Logistics members on delivery matters and optimize resources to reduce distribution cost.
- Liaise with Vendor on home delivery arrangements to ensure timely delivery and optimal customer satisfaction
- Process Loan Request, track loan expiry and trigger loan return
- Participate and contribute in Projects (user acceptance test) or operation improvement activities
- File and retrieve supporting documents for audit purposes
- Generate monthly report for GST reporting
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Operations
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in order processing in MNC environment
- Prior working experience with SAP will be ideal.
- Strong MS Excel skills (Pivot-table, V-lookup)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, effective communicator
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend