HR Executive (Learning & Development)
Job no: 492449
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Human Resources
In line with the Corporate and Business plans, you will support the HOD by accessing current activities to develop/review training needs that compliments the L&D strategies to the Business.
Your key responsibilities as follows:
- Support the Talent Management/Performance Management initiatives of the Company.
- Support the implementation of functional Workday Training and change management.
- Develop and maintain the competency framework of Learning and Development strategies.
- Support the leadership development, and change management agenda of the organization, specifically promoting new ways of working.
- Design and deliver development interventions as appropriate.
- Ensure the maximization of funding opportunities for learning opportunities.
- Identify, develop and facilitate general training programmes
- Degree in Business or HRM with 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to work independently, yet a team-oriented player in delivering results and meeting training needs in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project management and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS office
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend