Assistant Manager (SEA Retail Marketing)
Job no: 492450
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Sales & Marketing
SEA Field Sales & Marketing Company is responsible for the marketing, sales and service of consumer as well as broadcasting and professional products in Singapore. It also manages distribution and trading businesses from Singapore to various parts of Asia.
- Develop and create sales plan and target of each Sony Store in SEA region together with Branch CEPS member to motivate and drive business activities to ensure targets are met.
- Manage and control end-to-end store operations in SEA region such as store operation, systems, visual merchandising design, soft skills or selling skills through highly collaboration with branch CEPS members.
- Coach, guide and develop the store talents with strong retail business acumen in each branch (Store manager, Store staff and branch CEPS office staff)
- Periodically perform product sales training of strategic models for Sony Store staff.
- Conduct store visits and attachment during some weekends and serve customer to continuously monitor, analyses and understand customer behavior.
- You should possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business or Retail Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 7-10 years of retail business management/operations experience, preferably in the consumer electronics or related sector.
- Strong background in the retail business from sales, operations, planning to implementation.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to lead, motivate and set directions.
- Brilliant organisational and planning skill with the ability to prioritise.
- Sensitive to changes in business environment and having the agility to evolve plans
- Ability to travel within SEA region up to 50% of the time.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend