Product Marketing Executive
Job no: 492467
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Sales & Marketing
As part of the local Marketing team, you will be responsible for the full range of marketing activities in Singapore. Your job responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Management of full Product Life Cycle that includes new product launch timing and product launch pricing in Singapore
- Understanding competitive landscape and price bands, addressable market size and formulating a superior product portfolio as well as marketing strategies to ensure market share gains and increased profitability
- Explore business opportunities by analyzing market trend, sales data and price analysis
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns and promotions
- Responsible for creation of ATL/ BTL materials
- Responsible for sales budgeting, sales forecast and inventory management
- Business expansion in strategic accounts via channel analysis, account expansion programs and meetings with business partners
- Good standard degree level education, preferably in marketing/ business
- Some experience in Marketing / Product Marketing is preferred
- Proficient in using standard Microsoft Office software packages.
- Passionate and willing to learn.
- Ability to exercise influence over people.
- Be able to prioritize multiple demands simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, including ability to conduct presentations in public and addressing audiences regarding the presentation of analytics or capabilities of team members.
- Proven analytical ability with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, with ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend