Job no: 492479
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Customer Service, Manufacturing
Customer Service Solutions, as the Customer Service Headquarters for Asia, Middle East and Africa regions, oversees the after sales customer service in the region. We strive to deliver the maximum value to our customers through their after sales experience, thus contributing to business growth and Sony brand enhancement.
Provide pro-support activities such as technical training, handling customer enquiries, and improving repair service and product quality (through quality analysis and feedback) on Sony’s DSLR products in Asia Pacific Region.
- To provide and support product monitoring/analysis for factory and Business Units.
- To conduct Market Quality Analysis and feedback to factory and Business Units for possible countermeasure.
- To handle all technical, quality and repair inquiries from Business Units (including the Field Sales and Marketing companies) in Asia Pacific Region.
- To prepare and conduct technical, repair and product knowledge training on DSLR camera to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- To conduct regular meetings with Business Units to strategize and improve DSLR product quality.
- Pro-actively look out for any online technical feedback on Sony’s DSLR cameras, not limiting to social media sites and forums.
- Support set-ups of Sony’s professional service support in Asia Pacific Region.
- Support effective communication among cross functions/departments.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Possess strong knowledge of DSLR products with passion in photography.
- Good presentation, analytical, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude, pro-active and highly motivated individuals.
- Experience in Customer Support, Repair Operations, Planning will be an advantage.
- Willing to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Overseas travelling may be required. (5-10 times a year)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend