Information Technology Specialist
Job no: 492492
Work type: Contract
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Information Technology
GISHQ Global IS Shared Service HQ provides the optimum solution of IT/IS globally by continuously working on innovative measures to maintain and enhance Sony Group's operational excellence. It challenges to create new values with the core competence of high information technology skills, project management capability and clear understanding of the business process.
Information technology specialists work in positions using computer-based information systems. They work with across various domain areas like Application, Infrastructure and Security Technologies. Positions require demonstrated computer knowledge and skills in these domains. Experience with multiple programming languages and diverse software and hardware is often expected. Certifications are voluntary but attest to knowledge and documented abilities for prospective employers.
- Responsible for facilitating the technical evolution of the architectural landscape into the organization’s new micro-services framework and decision support platform, you will liaise with business and technical consultants across multiple teams and projects to estimate the impact of, and make recommendations for, strategic and tactical decisions in the next-generation architecture.
- Also responsible for analysis & documentation, knowledge-sharing and facilitation of training of internal resources, and assisting with solution deployment.
- Maintains a strong understanding of emerging technology trends and makes recommendations for applicability to the business
- Develop target architectures and roadmaps (as part of the Reference architecture). Develop insights into new technologies and innovations
- Proactively contribute to agile workshops across our Platforms, taking the lead for technology solutions, options and recommendations
- Identify architecture impacts for other Platforms and consult and resolve prior to making architecture decisions
- A passion for software and for elegant solutions. Stay current by always striving to grow expertise and to apply learnings, but with pragmatism and sound judgment for practical application of proven technology.
- Bachelor Degree level or equivalent certification in computing
- TOGAF / Certified IT Specialist (Essential), AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate, CISSP, CCSP (Optional)
- Japanese language (at least oratory) is advantageous
- Energetic quick learner with positive attitude and leadership skills
- Willing to Travel (if necessary)
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend