Data Center Architect - IT Consultant
Job no: 492493
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Information Technology
Global Infrastructure Shared Service provides the optimum solution of IT/IS globally by continuously working on innovative measures to maintain and enhance Sony Group's operational excellence. It challenges to create new values with the core competence of high information technology skills, project management capability and clear understanding of the business process.
Job Description :
Develops functional Cloud architecture for IT infrastructure service components, requirements generation, systems design & solution, compliance monitoring and communication of overall project concepts and goals. Provides technical leadership and mentoring on projects with emphasis on initial design and creative problem resolution in a multi-platform environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive hybrid Cloud solution architecture, strengthening our capabilities and services in the orchestration, automation and targeted service layers.
- Understand cloud lifecycle management, Pursue innovation & improvement on cloud service portfolio
- Assist in the ongoing enhancement of tools integration, provisioning and development of workflows
- Work with team members to deploy tools that support automation & configuration management
- Drive conversion efforts from legacy tools as needed, Identify manual processes and inefficiencies to drive improvement through automation
- Promote shared vision while building and maintaining strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business.
- Understand requirements and translate them into appropriate service/processes in order to meet business objectives
- Maintains an awareness of developments in emerging technologies relating to present and future products and solutions through personal research, continuing education, seminars and related activities.
- Ensuring Security & technology requirements, capacity planning and address performance
- Proven experience in designing virtualized & Cloud infrastructures, with a special emphasis on IaaS, Pass solutions and managed services
- Strong knowledge and experience with infrastructure automation platforms like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
- Experience in container/orchestration technologies such as Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes & Swarm
- Experience working with DevOps/systems integration, agile development practices with automation and script development processes for cloud requirements
- Designing scalable server architectures for critical systems and strong knowledge of system admin
- Knowledge of advanced computing - server virtualization Vmware vSphere & partitioning, storage virtualization and Networking technologies – VMWare NSX network virtualization
- ITIL concepts & methods in particularly on Service & Operation design & process implementation
- Excellent communications, project management and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Hybrid Cloud environment & involved in IT infrastructure systems
- 1-2 years experience in managing complex projects with large-scale integrated systems
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Cloud automation technology platforms
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend