Job no: 492500
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Finance & Accounting
Sony Global Treasury Services Plc, Singapore Branch, was established in August 2001 to manage the foreign exchange and liquidity as well as coordinating financial risk management services for Sony group companies in Pan Asia.
As a Treasury Executive / Senior Executive, you must be able to follow and execute directions. You should be reliable, trustworthy, organized and focused. Your job is to support in financial soundness of the assigned organization(s).
- Collect cash flow forecast from group companies and check the big variances / errors.
- Cash management of companies in Thailand and Malaysia, download data from system and compile data
- Monitor the status of settlement
- Forex deals with bank using Reuter system
- Annotate bank data reconciliation and report from the system for all cash transactions
- Support in arranging inter-company deposit / loan during Tokyo HQ's holiday
- Manage other reporting matters
- University degree in Finance, Treasury, and Accounting , or any relate field
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in similar field is preferred
- Experience in planning and managing various research projects will be an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend