Customer Service Analyst
Job no: 492501
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Customer Service
Customer Service Solutions, as the Customer Service Headquarters for Asia, Middle East and Africa regions, oversees the after sales customer service in the region. We strive to to deliver the maximum value to our customers through their after sales experience, thus contributing to business growth and Sony brand enhancement.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the Customer Experience Division in regular reports generation and analysis for improvement.
- Consolidate data and prepare reports pertaining to specific customer touchpoints
- Coordinate with the regional touchpoints for the preparation of reports
- Check for inconsistencies in the reports
- Analyze the data and translate the insights/findings into understandable presentation for the management and various stakeholders
- Develop and implement improvement plans based on analyzed data
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Business Analytics or relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in related field is preferred.
- Meticulous to handle extensive data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in Microsoft Access and/or SAP BW will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated proficiency in communications
- Good interpersonal skills, independent and a team player
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend