Regional Product Marketing Executive ~ Senior Executive
Job no: 492512
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Sales & Marketing
SEA Field Sales & Marketing Company is responsible for the marketing, sales and service of consumer as well as broadcasting and professional products in Singapore. It also manages distribution and trading businesses from Singapore to various parts of Asia.
You shall be part of our Regional Market Development Centre (RMDC), division of S.E.A, taking care of developing region such as Bangladesh; Sri Lanka; Cambodia and Myanmar for our Interchangeable-Lens Camera (ILC), Accessories and Lens business. You shall be responsible for formulating marketing plans, as well as to execute the strategies and promotion activities for the purpose of achieving sustainable growth and market demand.
- Cultivate good working relationship and communication flow with counterparts in the branch offices as well as internally with other product category in-charge, marcom and procurement teams.
- Oversee the categories of ILC, Accessories and Lens budget net sales, profits and inventory target achievements
- Responsible for pricing, as well as management of all above-the-line and below-the-line communication activities to end consumers
- Conduct general product training to counterparts within the region, as well as to dealers
- Monitor and ensure healthy inventory levels in distributor warehouses
- Create regular reports to update Management on the sales and inventory KPIs, as well as to update promotion bundle plans on monthly basis
- Perform administrative duties to support divisional operation and workflow, such as logistic support and sample shipment arrangement
- Minimum Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business related discipline
- At least 2 - 3 years’ product marketing experience in regional capacity
- Candidate should ideally have a strong interest in photography, with relevant experience in handling photography equipment.
- Hands-on experience in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint is necessary
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify gaps.
- Travel is required.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend