BI Business Analyst (1 Year Renewable Contract)
Job no: 492524
Work type: Contract
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Information Technology
The Business Analyst/IT Consultant is part of the Global IS HQ team based in Singapore to support and manage the delivery of projects for Sales & Marketing functions across the Asia-Pacific region. The candidate should be detail-oriented, analytical and technically competent in Business Intelligence (BI) solution design.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the entire delivery process for new/existing applications, including proposals, status reports, issue identification and project timelines.
- Collate, Analyze and Document Business Requirements and Processes, including preparation of functional specifications, test cases and training materials.
- Manage & Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders, including business users, delivery teams, vendors, security, middleware and architects.
- Overview and evaluate solution design and proposed technical architecture.
- Travel is required within the Asia-Pacific Region based on the project scope.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Information Systems, or equivalent.
Project Management / Business Analysis
- 2 – 3 years' experience in Project Management/Business Analysis delivering projects to end-users across various geographical regions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Business Intelligence (BI)
- 2 – 3 years' experience in designing and architecting medium-to-large scale BI applications.
- Prior experience in the design, configuration, administration, security and deployment of BI architecture.
- 1 – 2 years' experience in designing and architecting medium-to-large scale BI applications.
- Technical knowledge/expertise in one or more of the following technologies: SQL Data Warehouse, Analysis Services, PowerBI, Azure, AWS, Python, C#.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend