Marketing Support & Analyst Executive (1 Year Contract)
Job no: 492528
Work type: Contract
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Sales & Marketing
SEA Field Sales & Marketing Company is responsible for the marketing, sales and service of consumer as well as broadcasting and professional products in Singapore. It also manages distribution and trading businesses from Singapore to various parts of Asia.
Working directly under RMDC (Regional Market Development Centre) division of S.E.A, you will be taking care of developing region such as Myanmar, Bangladesh, Cambodia & Sri Lanka. You will be supporting the study and analysis of market situations for TV as well as developing tools to facilitate the use of data in discussions when formulating marketing strategies.
- Cultivate good working relationship and communication flow with working counterparts
- Understand key metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies through these metrics
- Consolidate market data from individual branches for concise and efficient use
- Design & develop tools and dashboards to monitor market situations
- Create timely & regular reports to update key stakeholders and management on the market situation
- Minimum Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business, Planning Analyst related discipline
- Preferred 2 - 3 years’ product marketing experience in regional capacity
- Highly proficient with MS Excel (Knowledge on Powerpivot will be an advantage)
- Hands on experience with MS Word & MS PowerPoint preferred.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify gaps.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend