Regional Business Planner (Video & Sound Category)
Job no: 492556
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Logistics
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be playing a pivotal role as the main liaison between Tokyo HQ, Sales & Marketing Companies and the Factories of our Video & Sound (V&S) category within Asia Pacific region.
You will also analyze, manage and track PSI (purchase/sales/inventory) activities for our range of video & sound products to aid in decision making and participate in business strategies to maximize sales potential and sell through, while establishing good network and connection with internal stakeholders from the region.
Other duties include:
- Monitor inventory in the sales companies for inventory optimization as well as working closely with various stakeholders to ensure smooth Supply Chain Management operation flow.
- Work closely and discuss on allocation suggestions with product marketing team
- Engage and manage internal business stakeholders in Tokyo HQ, sales branches and factories while keeping abreast of market situation and business trends.
- Provide Order Management Support to sales companies and factories in the region
- Degree holder with 2 - 3 years relevant working experiences in Supply Chain or Business Planning in a MNC environment
- Highly analytical with excellent sense of business acumen and good acumen for figures
- Pleasant personality, able to communicate effectively at all levels and must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A good team player who enjoys working with a diverse group of people
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Travelling may be required
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend