Product Marketing Executive (Digital Imaging)
Job no: 492558
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Sales & Marketing
- You shall be part of our Regional Market Development Centre, taking care of developing region such as Bangladesh; Sri Lanka; Cambodia and Myanmar for our Digital still cameras and Camcorder business.
- You will partner with Sales, branches, distributors and various stakeholders through a planned and structured approach through multi-channel touchpoints to drive awareness, interest and demand for the categories’ products.
- You shall gather, analyse and consolidate consumer intelligence data, consumer trends, retail intelligence data, and competitive landscape
- Through the analysis of past sales trends, inventory and notable patterns, you will forecast and push sales through to generate sales.
- Conduct general product training to counterparts within the region; as well as to distributors with the purpose to help them address queries for our end customers and users
- You will design and develop internal and external marketing tools/collateral and work with various teams on implementing such materials to executive promotion activities in timely manner.
- You will formulate marketing plans, execute and provide support in promotion activities / events/ campaigns, with the purpose of achieving sustainable growth and demand.
- You will manage the monthly Advertising and Promotion budget and ensure effective use of funds and good return on investment.
- You will define and set competitive product pricing, margins, tactical promotion and marketing awareness to ensure sales forecasts and targets are met.
- Monthly reporting to the management is essential with the purpose of providing updated data on product category’s sales performance and profitability; through tracking and analysing the budget net sales, profits and inventory target achievement.
- Basic knowledge in Digital Imaging product category will be a plus point
- Enjoys photography, with relevant experience in handling photography equipment
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Traveling to developing countries is essential and required
- Good analytical mindset with the ability to identify gaps
- Enjoys working with large set of data and numbers
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend