Regional Product Marketing Manager
Job no: 492564
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Sales & Marketing
SEA Field Sales & Marketing Company is responsible for the marketing, sales and service of consumer as well as broadcasting and professional products in Singapore. It also manages distribution and trading businesses from Singapore to various parts of Asia.
- To lead, manage and motivate a team to formulate and implement marketing plans for TV category in ASEAN countries as well as ensuring the smooth execution of marketing strategies to increase product demand and sales.
- Lead and manage TV Product Life Cycle; making business decision relating to new product line-up selections, product launches at introduction timing, and communication strategies.
- Guide and advise SEA branches in annual budgetary process in line-up selection, product directions, initial store front range-in & maintenance, and A&P spending.
- Maintain close liaison between HQ Tokyo, Factory product planning, HQ SEA and SEA branches to understand consumer behavior relating to demand, preferences, and consumption patterns.
- Oversee overall TV category’s ATL & BTL and Social Media campaigns, heavily involved in creation, execution and reviews stages.
- Lead, monitor and analyze sales data to identify gaps relating to competitors’ or market activities, trend and business performance.
- Provide consolidated results and market feedback to HQ to maximize business opportunities.
- Guide and nurture direct reports to fulfil their potential.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business/ Marketing
- At least 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Product Marketing or similar capacity of which minimum of 1 to 2 years in supervisory or managerial position.
- Prior experience in consumer electronics sector will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership characteristics to lead, motivate and develop staff.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, attention to details (including numerical data) and remarkable analytical abilities.
- Able to work independently, self-driven and a strong team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Overseas travelling is required (approx. 10-20% monthly depending on situation)
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend