Market Research Executive
Job no: 492566
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Sales & Marketing
We are seeking someone with a passion for research and an ability to convert data into insights.
• Manage Quantitative and Qualitative research by working with agencies and ensuring that the findings and analysis effectively meet the business needs of stakeholders.
• Drive end to end project management and vendor management, from contract drafting, writing research briefs, reviewing proposals/ discussion guides, to agency/moderator briefings and reviewing of research reports.
• Support the Consumer Insights team in reviewing questionnaires, reports, fieldwork monitoring and ensure that agency delivers the highest standard of research output.
• Translate business issues into robust research designs with the ability to provide solutions to those issues.
• Conduct desk research; involves collecting and examining information that already exists.
• Produce quarterly market research newsletter.
• Manage some administrative matters.
• Possess a Degree with at least 2 years of market research/ marketing experience
• Adept in vendor/ agency management and negotiation
• Strong and resourceful team player
• Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
• Proactive and keen to learn new things
• Adaptable and able to accept changes
• Willing to travel
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend