Network Architect (1 Year Renewable Contract)
Job no: 492569
Work type: Contract
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Information Technology
Global Information Systems & Communication – AP (GISCAP) provides the optimum solution of IT/IS globally by continuously working on innovative measures to maintain and enhance Sony Group's operational excellence. It challenges to create new values with the core competence of high information technology skills, project management capability and clear understanding of the business process.
- Ensure the availability, stability, and integrity of data network services
- Planning, designing, and implementing local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) to support application deployments, migration and expansion of Network environments.
- Participate in the installation, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links
- Analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage projects from project initiation till closure to successfully achieve the agreed outcome while balancing project constraints
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Possessed Industry related certifications (i.e. Cisco CCIE certification) will be advantageous
- More than 5 years in a Networking/Telecommunications Industry with experience in:
- LAN/WAN engineering experience in a Global Enterprise Environment / Data Centre LAN / Cloud
- Designing, evaluating and recommending networking solutions
- Various network equipment e.g. Cisco, Palo Alto, F5, Infloblox and e.t.c.
- Project Management
- Able to work in fast-paced environment, individually and in a team
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend