Supply Chain Planner
Job no: 492573
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – Tuas
Categories: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Plan, maintain and manage mobile repair parts supply and demand requirements
- Create PSI (purchase/sales/inventory) chart based on the supply, demand and stock availability
- Monitor and maintain stock balance to ensure healthy inventory level
- Identify and manage any excess, obsolete and discontinued inventory
- Create report on stocks consumption data and inventory status
- Manage claim and refund cases for return goods
- Coordinate any logistics arrangement
- Any ad-hoc activities assigned
- Min Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business-Related Discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Supply Chain function in a multinational corporation setting.
- Prior knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Highly competent in MS Office (esp. Excel and PowerPoint Presentation)
- Independent and proactive team player.
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage with different stakeholders
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend