Product Marketing Executive ~ Senior Executive
Job no: 492577
Work type: Permanent
Location: Singapore – IBP
Categories: Sales & Marketing
As an Executive/Senior Executive in the Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing the full product life cycle and marketing activities of your assigned category in Singapore to drive product market share growth. Reporting to the Department Head, you will join a team of individuals with a strong passion for the consumer electronics industry.
- Manage Product Life Cycle that includes new product launch timing and product launch pricing in Singapore.
- Understanding competitive landscape and price bands, addressable market size and formulating a superior product portfolio as well as marketing strategies to ensure market share gains and increased profitability.
- Explore business opportunities by analyzing market trend, sales data and price analysis.
- Responsible for the full range of marketing activities in Singapore.
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Responsible for creation of ATL/BTL materials.
- Responsible for sales budgeting, sales forecast, fund support and inventory management.
- Business expansion via channel analysis, account expansion programs and meetings with distributors.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of prior experience in a Product Marketing role in the consumer industry will be preferred
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, preferably in marketing/business studies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Excel functions (e.g. Pivot Table, etc.) will be highly advantageous
Who we are looking for
- Passionate and willing to learn; a team player
- Strong influencing skills
- Be able to prioritize multiple demands simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, including ability to conduct presentations in public and addressing audiences regarding the presentation of analytics or capabilities of team members.
- Proven analytical ability with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, with ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
What Sony offers
- Exciting opportunities to grow and contribute your expertise with one of the world’s most reputable brands
- A rewarding career with a global company that values diversity, flexibility and fair compensation and benefits
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend